The first Triple accredited Business School in USA
At Hult, you’ll go beyond business to learn about the world, the future, and yourself through a practical approach that is embedded into the student experience and the curriculum . Hult is a non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
- HULT is the first U.S. Business School to have got ‘triple crown’. All three accreditation : AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS
- HULT has over 23000 Alumni worldwide and at any point there are students from over 160 nationalities on its campus
- All HULT students are awarded dual degree: both U.S. and U.K. degree
- Entrepreneurship is strongly promoted and supported. About 10% of HULT graduates start their own venture.
- All HULT Students are allowed 1 free elective every year post-graduation for their entire life. Truly a continuous lifelong learning experience.
- Getting jobs to international students is a priority. Last year, Hult graduates accepted job offers at 825 companies in over 60 countries
“Learning by doing is at the heart of everything we do here at Hult. Time and again, students come to Hult and discover their passion for entrepreneurship. When you graduate with the skills and mindset of an entrepreneur, you’re prepared for any challenge.”
Dr. Stephen Hodges, President, Hult International Business School
Hult International Business School’s locations
As an HULT student you are provided option to choose from six globally influential cities and experience international business in multiple locations around the world with HULT’s unique Global Campus Rotation.
- San Francisco
- New York
- Ranked No. 1 for Geographical Diversity (The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management, 2019)
- Ranked No. 8 for international business (Financial Times Global Masters in Management, 2018)
- Ranked No. 15 for Best International One-Year MBA (Forbes, 2017)
- Ranked No. 16 for Best international MBA in Europe (Bloomberg Business Week, 2018)
- 204% increase in pre-masters salary
- 80% of Hult Masters graduates were employed within three months of graduation
- 96% of Hult Masters graduates changed either country, industry, or function.
- 91% of Hult MBA graduates were employed within three months of graduation
- 149% increase in pre-MBA salary (The Economist, 2018).
- 65% of Hult MBA graduates changed function.
Top 20 Employers :
Employment is one of the key focus areas. . Last year, Hult graduates accepted job offers at 825 companies in over 60 countries. The top 20 Employers of Hult Masters graduates are:
- Bank of America
- EF Education First
- Ernst & Young
- Global One-Year MBA (full-time)
- Global Executive MBA (part-time)
- Masters in International Business
- Masters in International Marketing
- Masters in Finance
- Masters in Business Analytics
- Masters in Disruptive Innovation
- Bachelor’s degree is must requirement for all the courses
- For MBA course 3+ years of work experience is mandatory
- For MIB, students can apply without work ex also
- For Masters in international marketing/ Finance/ Business Analytics, candidate should have minimum 1 year work experience or a bachelor degree in business related field.
- GMAT is not compulsory for all courses, however, a score of 600+ is recommended
- IELTS/TOEFEL shall be required to prove your English proficiency
- The complete documents are evaluated by admission committee
- After review of documents, an interview is conducted by admissions committee
- Decision is made on Admission and scholarships by admission committee
The Application fee is 150 US$. The candidates who apply through www.top100mim.com can be provided with upto 50% waiver on application fee. Are you unsure about your selection chances at HULT? Take our FREE profile evaluation right now. It just takes 2 minutes and can save you 75$ in application fee.