SKEMA Business School, a nonprofit association, is a private establishment of higher education and research with a history over 160 years. As a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, the main agenda of the School is to learn, create and transmit management knowledge and practice. Ranked 12th by Financial Times, the school offers multi-site education programs with over 7 campuses on 5 continents.
- South Africa
- United States
Being amongst the 1% of Business schools in the world that holds the Triple Crown with 3 international accreditations (EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA), Skema has the following key features:
- Over 8500 students with 70 student clubs.
- A faculty which is organized in 3 academies of globalization, digitalization and innovation.
- 4 research centers and 1 Global Lab in Augmented Intelligence.
- 130 academic partnerships in 40+ countries.
- Over 2,500 partner companies.
- 45,000 alumni in 145 countries.
- 12th worldwide, The Financial Times 2019
- 17th worldwide, Times Higher Education & Wall Street Journal 2019
- 6th, Challenges 2019
- 6th, Le Parisien 2019
- 2nd, MOCI magazine 2019
- Master in Management (Grand Ecole program)
- Specialized Masters (MS)
- Masters of Science
- Two year MSC ( for those with a three year degree)
- MSc Auditing, Management Accounting and Information Systems.
- MSc Corporate Financial Management
- MSc Financial Markets and Investment
- MSc International Human Resources &Performance Management MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc International Human Resources & Performance Management MSc Strategic Event Management and Tourism Management MSc Supply Chain Management and Purchasing
- MSc Luxury and Fashion Management and various other courses
- Global Executive MBA
- PhD in Business Administration
- DBA in Project and Programme Management
- Digital DBA
- Rate of recruitment 4 months prior to graduation is 92%.
- Employment rate 6 months prior to graduation is practically 100%
- 30% of Skema Business school graduates work outside of France.
- Average International Gross salary of management graduates is approximately INR 39,71,755/annum.
The top recruiters at SKEMA Business School includes Accenture, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Deloitte, Nissan, Marriot, KPMG and many other multinational companies.
- Bachelor’s degree is must requirement for all the courses.
- The applicants must have spent at least two years outside France within their bachelor or/and master programme.
- Candidates must be under 30 years old when applying.
- IELTS/TOEFl/Cambridge required to prove your English proficiency skills.
- Exemption for students from China and Vietnam
- Required test scores:
- GMAT: above or equal to 500
- GRE: above or equal to 303
- CAT score above or equal to 67
- TAGE : above or equal to 230
- The complete documents are evaluated by admission committee.
- An interview is conducted after the evaluation of documents.
- Decision is made on admission and scholarships by the admission committee.
The application fee for the application submitted through SKEMA main website is €100 and for the ones submitted through a joint platform ‘Join a School in France’ is €190.
Grand Ecole Programme
- Master 1 year: €14 000 (INR 11,06,543 approximately)
- Master 2 year: €14 000
- Optional gap year: €1 000
Msc in one year
€17,000 (spring 2020: €16,900)
Exceptions are MSc Artificial Intelligence for Business Transformation: €25,000 , MSc Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Design: €25,000 , MSc Financial Markets & Investments: €21,500 , MSc Global Luxury and Management: €25,000 , MSc Luxury & Fashion Management: €19,000 and MSc Luxury Hospitality & Innovation: €25,000
Two Year MSc
Autumn 2020: €30,000 (spring 2020: €28,000) for the two year
Exceptions are Two-year MSc with Artificial Intelligence for Business Transformation: €35,000 , Two-year MSc with Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Design: €35,000 , Two-year MSc with International Hospitality Management: €35,000 , Two-year MSc with Global Luxury and Management: €35,000 and Two-year MSc with Luxury and Fashion Management (spring 2020 intake only): €29,000
Estimated monthly cost of living:
- Accommodation: €400
- Food: €300
- Transportation: bus pass for students (Antibes-Sophia): free
- Recreational activities: €150
TOTAL: €850 (INR 67,183 approximately)
The candidates applying through www.top100mim.com can be provided with upto 50% waiver on application fee. Are you unsure about your selection at SKEMA? Take our FREE profile evaluation right now.