Masters in Human Resource Management
Effective communication and better people management is a requirement for every company or organization to gain momentum in the market. To this end, every organization needs qualified people who can help their business grow for a competitive advantage. The philosophy of human resource management is based solely on optimizing the efficiency of employees. Today, businesses invest more in their Human Resources every day, which can define the company's future and prospects. Such specialists are the only managers to hire, train and develop new workers in the organization and track their success.
What is a Master in Human Resource Management? This comprehensive program takes one to two years to complete and teaches students a wide range of human resource-related skills that are highly desirable for companies around the globe. In addition to providing an overview of the global business climate, this comprehensive study course teaches students hiring strategies and concerns, various methods of becoming an effective leader, how to make important workforce-related decisions, and how to meet the human resources needs of companies trying to make it into the modern business world of today.
Job & Career Scope
A Master's Degree prepares you to work in the field of human resources, leadership and activism in public or private sector organisations, hiring consultants and human resource management, temporary work agencies, human capital training and development consultancies, etc. In general, job prospects for people who have been trained in some field of human resources are good. More and more private companies and government institutions are demanding specialists in work organization and human resources. Some of the major profiles you can develop for after completing your masters in Human Resource Management:
- Human Resource Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Compensation Manager
- Employment Service Manager
- Personal Analyst
- Employee Benefits Specialist
- Human Resource Consultants
- Training And Development Officer
- Performance Management Specialists
- Career Adviser
- Talent Acquisition Specialists
Eligibility criteria for students to pursue Master's degree in Human Resource Management is given below:
- Management Aptitude Test- GRE/GMAT (Please note, this requirement, however, is also waived by certain schools and thereby is optional for many of the programmes)
- Completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- A professional RESUME/CV
- Good language proficiency test scores in either IELTS or TOEFL or TOEIC. (Several Schools provide waivers to its students, provided student has done their bachelor degree from an English-medium university)
- Letter of Recommendation (minimum 2) from teacher or school counselor is compulsory to be submitted
- Non-Refundable application fee (Varies from school to school)
- Motivational Letter or Essays
- Work experience in the relevant industry is preferred by some universities.