Ranked amongst top 10th in France and top 50th worldwide in the international ranking of the prestigious Financial Times, NEOMA Business School has the ambition of being an innovative challenger to the leading business schools. While offering an extensive portfolio of programmes across its campuses in Reims, Rouen and Paris, the school is rethinking of its approach to international development. The school has been granted with the status of Consular Higher Education Institution (EESC) under the guidance of Michel-Edouard Leclerc. The dean, Delphine Manceau, says:
“These days, it is not the strongest who survives, it’s the most adaptable.
Turbulence has become the norm, proactivity and innovation, the solutions.
It is in response to this new situation that NEOMA Business School renews the managerial approaches and puts them at the heart of its strategy.”
Neoma Business School offers a wide variety of courses including Masters in Management and also provides an option of part time and full time courses in Advanced Masters and Masters of Science.
Accreditations: NEOMA has the coveted “Triple Crown” Less than 1% of the business schools globally have this highest benchmark of quality
Why choose an Advanced Master or a Master of Science at NEOMA?
The full time Masters is ranked top 10 in its category with a longstanding expertise developed with an international outlook. It supports innovative teaching methods fostering an experiential approach: 4-6 months internship. It integrates an international environment and forms the 4th biggest network of French Business Schools with over 59,500 Alumni based all around the world.
Master in Management
- 6th place in L’Etudiant Palmares 2020, 8th place in Eduniversal Best French Business Schools Ranking 2017, 6th place in Challenges Best French Business Schools Ranking 2020.
- 2 year program with a tuition fee of € 27,000(INR 21,37,104 approximately).
- 98% of graduates find a job within 6 months, 71% of students find employment before graduation and 30% begin their career abroad.
- Choice of double degree with academic partners in France or abroad Get a double degree through NEOMA BS’ Masters of Science in:
- Finance and accounting category including MSc Corporate Finance, MSc Financial Markets and Technologies, MSc Accounting, Auditing &Advisory and MSc Finance, Investment and Wealth Management.
- Marketing category including MSc international Marketing and Brand Management, MSc Marketing French Excellence, MSc Digital Expertise for Marketing, MSc Luxury Marketing and MSc Wine and Gastronomy-Marketing Savoir-Faire and Terroir in a Disruptive World
- Business and Management category including MSc International Project Development, MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation in partnership with KPMG, MSc Global Management, MSc Cultural and Creative Industries, MSc Supply Chain Management and MSc Human Resources Consulting.
- Hired graduates work for companies like: ACCENTURE, BNP PARIBAS, CHANEL SAS, DELOITTE, EDF, EY, IBM, L’OREAL, PWC, RENAULT, UNILEVER etc.
- Salary: €43,950 once graduating and €55,760 after a 3-year growth.
Advanced Master in International Financial Analysis
- Course of 12 months: 5 months of intensive class + period of industry placement for a minimum of 4 years
- 25th rank in Global Masters in Financial Programming by 2018 Financial Times.
- Tuition fees of €16,900(INR 13,37,668 approximately).
MSC Accounting, Auditing & Advisory
- Build knowledge in Management Accounting associated to Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance, prepare for CMA exam.
- 15 months programme with a course fee of €16,900.
MSC Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Know how to lead problem solving and entrepreneurship projects in an existing organization.
- Plug into NEOMA BS entrepreneurship & innovation ecosystem.
- 15 months course with a tuition fees of €16,900.
MSC International Marketting and Brand Management
- Develop skills to master brand management in an international context.
- Gain operational knowledge in key aspects of product innovation, marketing communication, sales and retail, service approach.
- 15 months course with a tuition fee of €16,900.
Academic Diversity at NEOMA Business School
The following graph shows the academic background of students studying at NEOMA.
The eligibility for all the above mentioned courses is a Bachelor’s Degree from a non-French Institution, IELTS 6.0 or equivalent. GMAT and TAGE MAGE are recommended. Once all the admission requirements are met and documentation is completed, the candidates will be interviewed by Skype or in person. However, Students applying after profile evaluation by www.top100mim.com , and on our recommendation, can be provided with IELTS & GMAT waiver. We are also offering Full Application Fee waiver for our students.
NEOMA Business School also encourages the international students to enter its programme via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships. These scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students. The number of scholarships is limited and act as reductions in tuition fees.
Do you want to assess your admission chances before you apply? Our FREE Profile Evaluation tool has been the most revered tool for thousands of applicants like you. It provides you the first impression about your success chances and takes just 90 seconds to fill in. Try it at www.top100mim.com. For queries, feel free to mail us at email@example.com .