RENNES Business School known as the most International School of Management in Europe has over 55% foreign students, 95% non-French faculty and more than 300 partner universities worldwide. Amongst 1% of the schools which are Triple Accredited, RENNES also have earned the following qualifications and labels:
- 9500 students
- 95% students employed in less than 6 months after graduation
- 19400 alumni
- 96% faculty members holding a PhD/Doctorate degree
- 300 main academic partners
HISTORY OF ACHIEVEMENTS
- The Executive MBA is amongst the top 100 of Financial Times Executive MBA ranking.
- Ranked 56th in Financial Times European Business School ranking.
- Ranked 55th in Financial Times Business School Master in Management ranking.
- AACSB re-accreditation.
- Ranked 24th in Financial Times Business School Master in France ranking.
- Ranked 35th in Financial Times Business School Master in Management ranking.
- Ranked 45th in Financial Times Business School Master in France ranking.
SOME POPULAR STUDENTS ASSOCIATIONS AT RENNES
|BDH – Sup de Coeur
Partnership with the association “Rêves”, which realizes the dreams of sick children.
|The BDA Euphori’Art
#bureau des arts
Promote art and culture in all its forms: Carnival, Masquerade Night, Fashion Day Charity, Cabaret.
Bursary Challenge, Conferences, Initiation to Bloomberg Software.
|Rennes Job Service
The association offers temporary employment to all Rennes SB students.
|The BDS Sports Office
#bureau des sports
The BDS manages the daily sports activity within the School: The TIME, 14 weekly sports training, French Cup of ESC.
Masters in Management
“As a Chinese student in the Grande Ecole Programme, I really enjoyed all the times spent in our School and in Rennes. Rennes School of Business’ strengths lie in its Career Centre, its powerful Alumni network and its faculty. Besides, the fantastic atmosphere among all the international and French students provided us with the perfect integration into a different culture. Last but not least, the programme structure gives us an incomparable opportunity to go abroad for an academic exchange and discover an exotic culture.’’
Jianhao Shen, Chinese, MiM 1st year
A 3 year program open to the world and to master fundamental knowledge consists of 2 new Tracks that is explore and expand, 2 bilingual pathways: English/Spanish or English/German, 300 partner universities, 23 specializations: 13 double degrees in France, 7 double degrees abroad and 3 work-study tracks, 36 weeks internship, up-to 4 semesters abroad and 3rd year colloaborative project/Blossom week. Every student on the Programme Grande Ecole (except studnets with a work study contract) will leave Renne SB with a double degree either from Masters of Sciences at Rennes SB or with one of the partner universities.
- Bachelors or equivalent
- English proficiency:
TOEFL > 80 IBT, or TOEIC > 750, or IELTS > 6.5, or native language: English
- GMAT or GRE score is preferred but not compulsory
Tuition Fees: €12,500 (INR 9,87,000 approximately)
Application Fees: €90 (INR 7100 approximately)
International Bachelor Program in Management (IBPM):
- 3 Majors: Finance & Banking, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain Management
- 3 year Bachelor program that help students to develop managerial skills
- Entrance Level: High school Diploma or equivalent
Honors Bachelor in Business Administration:
- 2 year progression pen to students from selected partner universities, which provides a higher level of specialization.
- In the 2nd year, students continue their studies towards a Rennes SB Master’s degree.
Masters of Science programs:
A 15-month program including an internship ranging from 4 to 6 months and a graduating project. For eligibility, Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 180 ECTS required. The tuition fee for MSc programs is €18,200 and the application fee for the same is €90. Following are mentioned the masters of Science programs offered at Rennes
- MSc in International Accounting, Management Control & Auditing
- MSc in International Finance
- MSc in Financial Data Intelligence
- MSc in Data & Business Analytics
- MSc in Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Sustainable Management & Eco-innovation
- MSc in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Strategic and Digital Marketing
- MSc in International Luxury & Brand Management
- MSc in International Human Resource Management
- MSc in Sports, Tourism Management
- MSc in Creative Project Management, Culture & Design
- MSc in Global Business Management
- MSc in International Negotiation and Business Development
- MSc in International Management
63% of graduates find employment with an international component in their job, 70% are employed prior to graduation, 95% are employed within 6 months of graduation.
Some of the partner companies are:
Altran, Adidas, Airbus, Accor Hotels, Adeo, Auchan, Adecco, Astellia, Bio 3G, Carrefour, Coca-Cola, Danone, Decathlon, Deloitte, Dolmen, EDF, Even, EY, Faurecia, Fnac, Financo, Groupe Rocher, Groupe Le Duff, HSBC, Ikea, Kelly Deli, Kerlink, Kering, KPMG, Lengow, L’Oréal, Mazars, Nestle, Niji, Orange, P&G, Pwc, Safran, Speachme, STG, Total, Ubi Flow, Unilever, UNI QLO, Valorex and many others.
Rennes SB Alumni network offers a wide range of benefits to the students including internships, job offers, counselling, conferences etc. More than 15,000 job vacancies and internships via alumni were posted in 2018.
- Res. = Residence
Average Budget :
Average monthly expenses:
- Accommodation: €160- €600 (depending upon the types discussed above)
- Transport: €30- €40
- Food: €110- €200
- Other expenses(phone, laundry, leisure..): €150
Other expenses on arrival:
- Compulsory CVEV tax payment: €91
- One month deposit for accommodation: €400 (depending on rent)
- Housing insurance: €70 for one year
These amounts are estimates, actual expenses may vary.
Unsure about your admission chances at Rennes? Take our FREE profile evaluation right now at www.top100mim.com. Atleast 3 experts will independently evaluate your profile on factors like academics, experience, co-curricular, budget etc. The candidates applying through our site can get upto 50% waiver on application fee.