FACTS AND FIGURES:
- ESMT Berlin is amongst the three business schools in Germany holding the Triple Crown that is being accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA which is the highest distinction of quality for business schools worldwide. ESMT Berlin has also been accredited by FIBAA (the Foundation for International Business Accreditation and Administration).
- ESMT Berlin is the second highest new entrant in the 2019 Financial Times global ranking, placing 35th in the world.
- ESMT has satellite campus in Berlin-Schoneberg and a branch office in Shanghai.
- ESMT offers a full-time MBA, an executive MBA, and a Master’s in Management program, as well as open enrollment and customized executive education programs.
- ESMT has over 37 faculty members from over 17 counties with an alumni network consisting of more than 8000 members worldwide.
- The current student body of ESMT represents 66 countries.
- The Masters in Management program at ESMT is a two year program where more than 200 students are enrolled in the program every year.
- ESMT is an NGO with an equivalency determination (ED) certification.
- Around 3500 executives and managers participate every year in ESMT Executive Development program.
MASTERS IN MANAGEMENT AT ESMT BERLIN:
Masters in Management at ESMT is an innovative program with two tracks, one for strategic thinkers and the other for quantitative decision analysts. You select the track during your application procedure. The first track involves INNOVATIVE MANAGEMENT where you have a choice of specializing in either Entrepreneurship and Innovation or Global and Digital Strategy in the second year. The other track involves QUANTATIVE BUSINESS where you have a choice of specializing in either Business analytics or Finance and Investments depending upon your interests.
In the first year, you gain up to 6 months of professional experience and in the second year you will work on a team based social impact project with a selected NGO. This Portfolio Management Program (PMP) is the highlight of the program which gives you an option to work in a team and mange a real money portfolio while being coached by experienced faculty and managers. Other than this, the seminars conducted at ESMT focuses on enhancing your presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills and consulting skills that helps you in the long run to succeed through your career.
The program also includes significant in company experience through internships with multi-national companies and various start-ups. Students at ESMT recently worked as an intern in the following companies:
- DOUBLE DEGREE: You have an option of spending your first year at ESMT earning a Master’s in Management degree and the second year at Yale School of Management earning a Master’s in Management degree in Global Business and Society thus making you earn double degree.
- EXCHNAGE PROGRAM: To enhance your global study options, ESMT has partnered with Imperial College Business School in UK, Singapore Management University, IE in Spain and Smith School of Business at Queen’s University in Canada. You have an option of spending a semester abroad and thus experiencing a different culture alongside gaining practical knowledge and experience.
ESMT houses around 40 nationalities with over 33% from Asia, 24% from Europe, 18% from Germany, 15% from America, 5% from Middle East and the rest of 5% from Africa. The previous professional background of the students is depicted as below:
FOUNDERS AND BENEFACTORS OF ESMT:
and many more..
From day one at ESMT, you start working on improving your profile and interview skills, take part in company presentations and visits, and conduct seminars and workshops which all help you lead a successful path to your career. By the end of the program, you become efficient enough to plan your job search strategy, build and activate your own networks and negotiate for desired salary. The average salary offered at ESMT is Euro 54.522.
Graduates at ESMT have been hired by multi-national companies such as ADIDAS, AUDI, BASF, DELOITTE, GOOGLE, REMITLY, UBER, MERCEDES-BENZ BANK and many more.
The chart depicts the positions which have been accepted by the graduates in the following industries:
PROGRAM FEES AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
The tuition fee for the program is Euro 29,500 which covers all seminars, teaching materials, orientation and career support. Application requirements include a Bachelor’s degree, postgraduate work experience, TOEFL score or equivalent proof of English proficiency and GMAT or GRE is recommended or maybe requested. Interviews are held in person or online after which the results are declared by the Admission committee.
- Scholarships: ESMT offers partial tuition scholarships based on merit and achievements in order to support highly qualified students and provide them financial support and a chance to study at the Business School.
- Lending Opportunities: ESMT offers access to loans through Prodigy Finance herby giving loans to international students from over 150 countries to pay off their tuition fees and living expenses.
- Brain Capital: It provides loans to students from EU, Canada and USA that covers their tuition fees and living expenses.
- Special Funding Options: are also available for students belonging to other nationalities.
In order to secure your chances at ESMT, try our FREE Profile Evaluation test. Visit our site www.top100mim.com where atleast 3 experts will independently evaluate your profile on factors like academics, work experience, co-curricular, extra-curricular, budget etc. You will also be provided with admission assistance and visa assistance at our site. Certain waivers can be also given on application fees to the early birds. To know more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.